Summit Joint Performance is committed to the safety of our children. Persons under the age of 18 may not enroll as Summit Joint Performance Representatives or register as customers. Children under the age of 13 may not purchase products through any of our Websites. Summit Joint Performance does not solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If Summit Joint Performance obtains actual knowledge that it has collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, Summit Joint Performance will immediately delete such information from its database. Because Summit Joint Performance does not collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13, Summit Joint Performance has no such information to use or disclose to third parties.
Summit Joint Performance is the sole owner of the Website, including Replicated Websites. We collect information from Independent Representatives (“Representatives”), customers and visitors to the websites at different points on the websites.
- Traffic Data.
Like most website operators, Summit Joint Performance automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of devices accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
Through your use of or visits to our websites, you may be required or requested to provide personally identifiable information (hereafter “Personal Information”) to us. Personal Information is any piece of information which can potentially be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person. Such information includes, without limitation: (1) “Contact Data” (such as your name, mailing address and e-mail address); (2) “Demographic Data” (such as your age, gender, profession, education level, relationship status, religious affiliation, country, state, city and likes and dislikes,); and (3) “Financial Data” (such as your credit/debit card number and expiration date). We do not collect Personal Information from you through this Website without first asking you to provide it. The Website does not gather Personal Information from you without your knowledge. We may supplement the Personal Information you provide to us with additional personal information gathered from public sources or from third parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to us. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information to us, with the caveat that your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain of the features and services available on the Website or from purchasing some or all of our products.
- Credit Card Information.
Credit card information collected at registration or for shopping cart orders is used only to process payment for the transaction and, generally, is not retained by us. You may, however, voluntarily elect to securely store your credit card information for your convenience in order to pay for future orders. In addition, if you register with us as a Representative or participate in an autoship program, your credit card information will be securely stored in order to pay for autoship or standing orders, and to pay any renewal fees that you have agreed in advance to pay as they become due. You may add, edit, and delete your stored card information.
- Representative and Customer Registration.
In order to become a Representative, an applicant must provide Personal Information to us. We also may require an applicant’s taxpayer identification number (Social Security Number or Federal Tax ID Number) so that we may prepare and file necessary non-employee compensation forms for the IRS. Certain customers may be required to register in order to purchase products directly from us (“Registered Customers”). Registered Customers will be required to provide Personal Information. We use this information to maintain contact with Representatives and Registered Customers, and to process Representative and Registered Customer orders.
- Product or Service Purchases.
When a customer, Registered Customer, or Representative purchases products or services from us through any of our websites, the purchaser must provide us with Personal Information. This information is used for billing and payment purposes and to fill orders.
- Information that you make Public.
The Website may contain features (e.g. public profiles, forums, and message boards) that permit you to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, information or other material, including some of your Personal Information. Any information that you choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which Summit Joint Performance is unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information by means of such features, and you agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
Information Use and Disclosure Practices
- Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies.
Summit Joint Performance analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help Summit Joint Performance better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Summit Joint Performance is able to better design the Website to improve your experience, and to serve you more relevant and interesting content. From time to time, Summit Joint Performance may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. Summit Joint Performance does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
- Personal Information.
- Disclosure Practices.
o Disclosure in Connection with Services. Summit Joint Performance discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide Services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
o By Law or to Protect Rights. Summit Joint Performance discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when Summit Joint Performance believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Summit Joint Performance, third parties or the public at large.
o Legally Required Law Enforcement, Judicial and Administrative Agency Disclosures. Summit Joint Performance will provide confidential and personally identifiable information as necessary to comply with judicial and administrative orders, subpoenas, Civil or Criminal Investigative Demands, Administrative and Regulatory Demands and other legal obligations. In order for Summit Joint Performance to conduct business in certain jurisdictions, Summit Joint Performance must disclose certain personally identifiable and confidential information to regulatory authorities in such jurisdictions. Such information may include, but is not limited to, income information and personally identifiable information.
o Unpaid Accounts. If you fail to pay any balance owed to Summit Joint Performance, we may, as permitted by law, report your Personal Information, including without limitation your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
o Invite a Friend. When you invite family or friends to join the Summit Joint Performance network or to attend a Summit Joint Performance home party, Summit Joint Performance will send an email on your behalf to the indicated recipient. Your name and email address will appear in the “From” line of such email.
o Lead Assignment and Representative Locator Features. Summit Joint Performance occasionally will assign prospective sales and prospective Representative leads to Summit Joint Performance Representatives. In these cases, we will provide the prospective customer or Representative with the appropriate Representative’s name and contact information and/or provide a Representative with the prospective customer’s or Representative’s name and contact information. In addition, Summit Joint Performance has a Representative Locator feature on its website. Pursuant to this feature, a prospective customer or prospective Representative can locate a nearby Summit Joint Performance Representative. In order to make the Representative Locator feature and the lead assignments effective, the company will provide the prospective customer or prospective Representative with the appropriate Representative’s name and contact information, which may include his/her telephone number, address, and/or email address.
o Downline Activity/Genealogy Reports. As a network marketing company, Summit Joint Performance provides certain information to Representatives regarding other Representatives and Customers enrolled in a Representative’s downline marketing organization (sales team). To help Representatives in Summit Joint Performance’s network marketing program manage their independent businesses, we provide our Representatives with some of the Personal Information of the other Representatives whom they have personally sponsored/enrolled as well as other Representatives who are on their marketing teams. If you enroll as a Summit Joint Performance Representative or register as a Summit Joint Performance Customer, your name, address, telephone number, and email address, as well as data relating to your sales, purchases, and recruitment activity will be disclosed to the Summit Joint Performance Representative who sponsored you and to other Summit Joint Performance Representatives who are upline to you and your sponsoring Representative. No other Personal Information will be shared with Summit Joint Performance Representatives. Such information is shared via the Representative Back-Office. Information relating to downline Representatives is made available to Summit Joint Performance Representatives subject to a confidentiality and non-solicitation covenant in the agreement that each Representative enters into with Summit Joint Performance. However, Summit Joint Performance does not warrant that other Representatives will adhere to the confidentiality and non-solicitation covenants, and Summit Joint Performance shall not be responsible for Representatives’ violation of these covenants. By enrolling as a Summit Joint Performance Representative or registering as a Summit Joint Performance Customer, you consent to the disclosure of your Personal Information as described in this paragraph.
o Surveys. It may become necessary to conduct surveys of our customers or Representatives. Should we deem it necessary to conduct a survey, we may outsource the survey to a third party. We will provide the third-party survey company with your personal information as is necessary for the third-party survey company to conduct the survey and to those third parties whom we engage to review and analyze the results of the survey. We will not provide your social security number, credit card or banking information to the survey provider.
Communications from Us
· Special Offers and Updates. By enrolling as a Representative, registering as a Customer, or making a purchase or other inquiry through the Website, you consent to receive periodic email and other communications from us and from other Summit Joint Performance Representatives. For example, Summit Joint Performance sends all new Representatives and Registered Customers a welcoming email to verify password, username, and acceptance of the Representative Agreement or Customer Agreement. All Representatives and Registered Customers will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Customers who have not registered with Summit Joint Performance and who grant permission will also receive occasional information on products, services, special deals, and the like.
- Service Announcements. On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service-related announcement. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send Representatives and/or customers an email. Generally, Representatives may not opt-out of these communications, though they can deactivate their account. However, these communications are not promotional in nature.
- Representative and Customer Service. Summit Joint Performance communicates with Representatives and Registered Customers via email, regular mail and telephone on a regular basis to provide requested services and regarding issues relating to their Summit Joint Performance business. Summit Joint Performance communicates with other customers with respect to products or services purchased by such customers from Summit Joint Performance. Such communications may be by email, regular mail or telephone.
We may display advertising on our Website and partner with third parties to manage advertising on other websites for our products and services. We may also partner with third parties, including business partners, advertising networks, and other advertising service providers, who gather information about you on our Sites and other sites to provide you with advertisements on the Website and elsewhere online based on your browsing history and tailored to your interests, preferences, and characteristics. Cookies or other similar technologies may be used to provide you with advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties, and the information practices of these third parties are not covered by this Policy.
Some third parties collect information about users of our Website to provide interest-based advertising on our Website and elsewhere, including across browsers and devices. These third parties may use the information they collect on our Website to make predictions about your interests in order to provide you with ads (from us and other companies) across the Internet. Some of these third parties may participate in industry-developed programs designed to provide consumers with choices about whether to receive targeted advertising. Due to differences between using apps and websites on mobile devices, you may need to take additional steps to disable targeted ad technologies in mobile apps. Many mobile devices allow you to opt out of targeted advertising for mobile apps using the settings within the mobile app or your mobile device. For more information, please check your mobile settings. You also may uninstall our apps using the standard uninstall process available on your mobile device or app marketplace.
To opt out of interest-based advertising across browsers and devices from companies that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance or Network Advertising Initiative opt-out programs, please visit the websites operated by the Network Advertising Initiative (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (http://www.aboutads.info/choices/). You may also be able to opt out of interest-based advertising through the settings within the mobile app or your mobile device, but your opt-out choice may apply only to the browser or device you are using when you opt out, so you should opt out on each of your browsers and devices if you want to disable all cross-device linking for interest-based advertising. Please note that even if you use an industry-based opt-out for interest-based advertising, you will continue to receive generic advertisements and your experience on our Website may be degraded.
Notice to California Residents
· Your Privacy Rights. Residents of the State of California (under California Civil Code Section 1798.83) have the right to request from companies conducting business in California a list of all third parties, if any, to which the company has disclosed personal information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes (e.g., requests made in 2020 will receive information about 2019 sharing activities). We comply with this law by offering California residents the ability to tell us not to share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email us at [email protected]. You must include the name of this Site and “California Resident” as the subject line, and your full name, e-mail address, and postal address in your message. Please note that any request under this paragraph will be limited to our use and disclosure of your Personal Information. You will need to make the same request of your Summit Joint Performance Representative if you would like to obtain information about any disclosure that she or he has made of your personal information.
- Links. Summit Joint Performance’s websites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that Summit Joint Performance is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects Personal Information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Summit Joint Performance websites.
- Security. Summit Joint Performance has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of your Personal Information.
- Lost or Stolen Information. You must promptly notify us if your credit, banking, other financial information, username or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number, bank account information, other financial institution information, username or password from your account.
- Making Changes to Your Personal Information. Representatives and Registered Customers may update their personal information as necessary by logging into their Summit Joint Performance online Back Offices, which allows them to access and edit their registration account information. In addition, Representatives and Registered Customers may contact us at [email protected] to update their profiles.